“One-on-One Advantage Guarantee”
Come experience the difference…
Superior quality and focused effort result in a quicker recovery time so you can get back to the lifestyle you deserve. You will be the only patient seen by your NewSport Physical Therapist throughout your 60-minute visit.
Your first visit will be about 60 minutes. It will include an in depth conversation regarding the history of your recent or chronic injury. You will undergo a complete physical examination, which involves: tissue specific testing; gait analysis; functional movement screening; motor control, strength, and endurance testing; flexibility and range of motion testing; and biomechanical analysis.
Your physical therapist will explain the results and advised treatment plan, which will lead into the treatment session. You will hopefully leave our clinic knowledgeable about the cause of your condition, with strategies on how to manage your symptoms, and with a customized home exercise program.
- Driver’s license or valid identification card
- Insurance card
- Prescription/ Physician referral
- Medical reports & imagine results (x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, etc.)
- Medication & vitamin list
- Completed physical therapy forms (found on our website)
- Any additional information that may be required by your insurance company
Each follow-up session will be about 60 minutes:
- 30 minutes of one-on-one, hands-on treatment with your physical therapist: Your physical therapist will address muscular and fascial restrictions, joint dysfunctions, flexibility strength & endurance limitations, and impaired movement patterns. She will educate you in optimal posture and movement mechanics for your everyday activities and goals.
- 30 minutes of one-on-one supervised care, guided by your physical therapy aide: Your physical therapist will develop an individualized exercise program to address your specific injury/ movement dysfunction and move towards achieving your goals. Your physical therapy aide will guide you through the exercises to ensure you feel confident in your movement!